A good friend and colleague of mine, Dr. Tracy Palmer posted this great recipe and I haven’t looked back since. Enjoy fish in your weekly rotation with this tasty gluten-free recipe. Heart-healthy omega-3’s have never tasted so good.
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup almond meal (ground almonds)
- 1 tsp herb of choice (Oregano, dill, rosemary, etc)
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl until combined
- Dunk fish fillet in almond milk, then coat with dry ingredients
- Place fish on baking sheet and bake on 350 C for 10-15 minutes, until flaked.
How do you enjoy your fish?